Fiberglass Thermal Spacer
The Cascadia Clip® allows architects and specifiers to design thinner, lighter and more cost-effective exterior cladding assemblies, while at the same time drastically improving a building’s overall energy performance.
Acting as a thermal break between the structure and the exterior cladding, the Cascadia Clip® fiberglass spacer can be used in steel frame, concrete and wood construction buildings, and is compatible with semi-rigid mineral wool, rigid foam—polystyrene, polyiso and others—as well as spray foam insulations.
- Available in 8 different sizes
- Fully adjustable and compatible with z-girts and hat-tracks cladding assemblies (see Assembly Layout Guide)
- Pre-punched Galvalume™ AZM 150 (AZ-50 - 18 gauge) z-girts and hat-tracks available
- Dual-layer coated (NZF 3000) and stainless steel fasteners available
- Living Building Challenge Declare Red List Approved