Cascadia Windows & Doors is pleased to introduce the company's newest product offering—the Juliet Balcony.
The new Juliet Balcony provides architects and designers a novel way to reduce thermal bridging associated with balconies, while still offering maximum ventilation for occupants.
Compatible with Universal Series™ inswing windows and doors—as well as the Universal Series™ Window Wall—Cascadia's Juliet
Balcony can be customized to suit project requirements. The tempered glass guardrail— complete with SGP interlay—offers nearly
invisible sight-lines without compromising safety or longevity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS -
- Compatible with Universal Series™ inswing windows and doors, plus window wall
- Custom sizes & configurations available
- Fully tested and meets International Building Code (IBC) 2021 guardrail design load requirements
- Tempered glass guardrail (SGP interlayer) with chamfered top edge
- Window and guardrail components assembled at factory; guardrail glass installed onsite, from interior of building
- Guardrail components painted to match window frame
- Does not impact window's thermal performance
NOTE: Due to worldwide glass shortages, Juliet Balcony delivery times are subject to change. Please discuss your project timelines with the Cascadia sales team.