The 400 Series is used for fixed, strip and large 'punched' window applications, with a deep frame section to permit large spans. It combines with our outswing operable window units (325 Series), to provide versatile glazing systems for residential, commercial and institutional projects.
Click here for additional information on energy ratings and performance.
Key Performance Data
|Air infiltration||Rating (cfm/ft²)||Rating (L/s/m²)|
|400 Fixed||A3 (0.002-0.017)||A3 (0.0011-0.087)|
|Design wind pressure||psf||pa|
|NAFS Designators||Tested size (inches)||Tested size (mm)|
- Case Study - North Island Hospital
- Case Study - First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Case Study - Thornton Creek Elementary School
- 400 Series Feature Sheet
- 400 Series- Product Drawings (PDF)
- 400 Series- Architectural Details- Standard Installation (PDF)
- 400 Series Coupling Instructions
- 400 Series- SDL- Double Glazing
- 400 Series- SDL- Triple Glazing