Technical Sales & Support Contacts
NEW – Cascadia Clip® Fiberglass Thermal Spacers for exterior insulated cladding systems.
Low-conductivity fiberglass material reduces thermal bridging. This greatly improves the effective thermal resistance of the exterior wall, and makes ASHRAE 90.1 compliance simple and cost-effective.
Check out our gallery of project photos.
New depths offer flexibility for overall insulating performance! Available depths include:
2" | 3.5" | 4" | 5" | 6"
Download our new complete brochure (on the right side of this page) to get information on:
- Thermal performance data
- Engineering data
- Cost comparisons
- Installation methods
- Design details
- On site product photos
Please contact us for more information and design guidance.
- Cascadia Clip - User Guide
- Assembly Layout Guide
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD