NEW – Fiberglass Thermal Spacers for exterior insulated cladding systems.
Low-conductivity fiberglass material reduces thermal bridging. This greatly improves the effective thermal performance of the wall.
Check out our gallery of project photos.
New depths offer flexability for overall insulating performance! Available depths include:
Download our new complete brochure (on the right side of this page) to get information on:
- Thermal performance data
- Engineering data
- Cost comparisons
- Installation methods
- Design details
- On site product photos
Please contact us for more information and design guidance.
We have Technical Product Reps in many regions who can help serve you!
- Cascadia Clip - User Guide
- Assembly Layout Guide
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD