NEW – Cascadia Clip® Fiberglass Thermal Spacers for exterior insulated cladding systems. Technical Sales & Support Contacts.
New web tool: Cascadia Clip Calculator. Use this tools to determine the optimal spacing of Clips to meet your project's R-value and structural capacity goals.
Low-conductivity fiberglass material reduces thermal bridging. This greatly improves the effective thermal resistance of the exterior wall, and makes ASHRAE 90.1 compliance simple and cost-effective.
NFPA 285 Tested
The Cascadia Clip proves its fire performance in a successful NFPA 285 test. Contact us for a copy of the report and further information.
Check out our gallery of project photos.
New depths offer flexibility for overall insulating performance! Available depths include:
2" | 2.5" | 3" | 3.5" | 4" | 5" | 6" | 8"
Download our new complete brochure (on the right side of this page) to get information on:
- Thermal performance data
- Engineering data
- Cost comparisons
- Installation methods
- Design details
- On site product photos
Please contact us for more information and design guidance.
- Cascadia Clip - User Guide
- Assembly Layout Guide
- Specification - 3-part insert - CANADA
- Specification - 3-part insert - USA
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD
- Z-Girt User Guide