Cascadia Clip® Fiberglass Thermal Spacers for exterior insulated cladding systems.
Cascadia Clip Calculator
Use this tool to determine the optimal spacing of Clips to meet your project's R-value and structural capacity goals.
Use this tool to request a quote for your project!
Our thermal spacer made from low-conductivity fiberglass material greatly reduces thermal bridging, improving the effective thermal resistance of the exterior wall. The Cascadia Clip makes ASHRAE 90.1 compliance simple and cost-effective.
New depths offer flexibility for overall insulating performance! Available depths:
2" | 2.5" | 3" | 3.5" | 4" | 5" | 6" | 8"
Download our new complete brochure (on the right side of this page) to get information on:
- Thermal performance data
- Engineering data
- Cost comparisons
- Installation methods
- Design details
- On site product photos
- Here, find several videos with more information about the Cascadia Clip.
- The Cascadia Clip has undergone rigorous testing and certification to achieve successful performance in almost any project.
The following details provide a more in-depth look at some common assemblies involving the Cascadia Clips in PDF, CAD, and Revit formats.
- To specify Cascadia Clips in your project, use one of the following 3-part insert specifications in the cladding specification of your project.
- Cascadia Clip - User Guide
- Code Evaluation Report by UES
- Assembly Layout Guide
- Cladding Attachment Comparisons Paper
- Z-Girt User Guide
- BIM MODEL - CASCADIA CLIP
- Specification - 3-part insert - CANADA
- Specification - 3-part insert - USA
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Vertical Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - PDF
- Horizontal Subgirts - Architectural Details - CAD