- Made in BC technology helps buildings perform better
Cascadia products were highlighted in the most recent edition of SAB magazine, Sustainable Architecture & Building magazine. SABmag is one of the most significant sources of sustainable design information, practices and related products from the Canadian perspective.
Below is the excerpt from SABmag.
- August 23, 2013Cascadia Windows Ltd. is pleased to announce it has been nominated for a 2013 Langley Business of the Year Award. The award "recognizes and honours business excellence" and celebrates "Langley busines [...]
- August 23, 2013Skeetchestn has been busy this summer. The Indian Reserve, located near Savona, BC, was part of a groundbreaking twelve-week House Inspection program - the first of its kind in Canada. The program was [...]
- December 20, 2012"Michael’s nominator tells us that he is the most interesting and knowledgeable instructor he has had and he credits Michael’s passion and influence in helping him to pursue Building Science as a c [...]
- December 20, 2012Cascadia's newest innovation with fiberglass construction technology - the Cascadia Clip - is getting a lot of attention since it was launched last spring - 2011. The Clip is a thermal spacer used to [...]