- Made in BC technology helps buildings perform better
Cascadia products were highlighted in the most recent edition of SAB magazine, Sustainable Architecture & Building magazine. SABmag is one of the most significant sources of sustainable design information, practices and related products from the Canadian perspective.
Below is the excerpt from SABmag.
- September 11, 2014Nestled in a quiet North Vancouver neighbourhood lies a state of the art home, one of the first of its kind in Canada.From it's thick rammed-earth walls, to its photovoltaic power system, the "Midori [...]
- May 21, 2014We all remember them: dusty, old, and often smelly. Built as temporary solutions yet used for years past their expiration date.While they're often unpleasant to be in, portable classrooms aren't [...]
- December 8, 2013Every so often employees at Cascadia get an opportunity to give back to the building committee. The BOABC (Building Officials Association of BC) Education Conference is a perfect example of that, wher [...]
- November 12, 2013Fenestration West Magazine, one of Western Canada's leading voices on windows, has awarded Cascadia Windows Ltd. with its 2013 Project Excellence Award. The award recognizes Cascadia's involvement in [...]
- August 23, 2013Cascadia Windows Ltd. is pleased to announce it has been nominated for a 2013 Langley Business of the Year Award. The award "recognizes and honours business excellence" and celebrates "Langley busines [...]